sabato, novembre 26, 2005

Vespers with il Papa on the eve of the Catholic New Year.


Vespers with il Papa. See if you can find Julian. He's there. Oh yes, and Monica, though you'd have to really know that blond head of hers to pick it out.


Il papa.

Both Kaitlyn McCarthy and Adam Wilson can make the enviable claim that they have been the first of all of us to come close enough to, and to actually touch Benedict XVI. Ask them about it. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to do so.


St. Pete's Piazza earlier tonight. I love that place.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Seraphim said...

I think I found them. What do I win?

6:42 AM  
Blogger The Dude said...

My esteem. Congratulations.

Oh, and don't go spending it all in one place.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Phantom Seraphim said...

Drat! Foiled again!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kateri said...

What is this? Where's Waldo? They are in San Giovanni, aren't they? When we were in Rome there was a beautiful Advent Requim sung there -- This is like a walk through time;)

7:17 AM  

Posta un commento

<< Home